Westy Nantes 2019 schedule
Themes of the Parties
Warning : The workshop levels are not related to the WSDC competition levels.
There will not be any level test, but teachers and organisers can very well ask you to change level if you didn’t pick the right one for you !
If in doubt, feel free to ask us !
- Beginner : There won’t be any beginner level this year.
- N2 – Intermediate : You’ve been practicing West Coast Swing regularly for at least a year. You’ve started dancing socially and are looking for more technique to improve your dancing.
- N3 – Intermediate/ advanced: You’ve been practicing West Coast Swing regularly for at least 3 years. You enjoy social dancing and have even taken part in some novice competitions. You are still looking for more technique and exercices to practice in order to improve you dancing.
- N4 – Advanced: You’ve been dancing West Coast Swing for at least 5 years. You often travel both in France and abroad, and people look for you on the dancefloor for your connexion and your smoothness.
- N5 – Advanced + : This level is reserved for competitors who dance at the WSDC Intermediate level at a minimum.
In this Level teachers will push your limits to the maximum !